Your child or family member can obtain a speech device with their insurance. It all starts with a quick and easy benefit check. You’ll know eligibility within 1-day.
How does it work?
It all starts with a benefit check where we will check with your insurer(s) to see if a speech device is a covered benefit for your child or family member.
Before you start a benefit check:
- You will need all insurance cards (front and back)
- Speech device user must be seeing a speech-language pathologist
After you submit a benefit check, we will let you know if a speech device is a covered benefit under the insurance plan(s) you provide.
After we determine a speech device is a covered benefit:
- You will need to complete a medical release/ assignment of benefits (AOB) form
- Your speech-language pathologist will provide AbleNet with a speech evaluation
- Your physician will need to see the speech device user and write a prescription
- AbleNet will submit everything to the insurer for approval and ship the QuickTalker Freestyle speech device to the speech-language pathologist or you within 1-day of insurance approval
– Parent, Minnesota
– Parent, Connecticut
– Parent, Pennsylvania
QuickTalker Freestyle Speech Device
QuickTalker Freestyle is an iPad-based speech device that includes the speech app best suited for the user. With every QuickTalker Freestyle you receive:
- Dedicated team that does everything except write the speech evaluation.
- 5-year warranty and support provided by the AbleNet technical support team
Have questions about using insurance for a QuickTalker Freestyle speech device?
Click below to schedule a time with an AbleNet consultant.